The SpectraShield Guardian FFP2 RD & FFP3 RD are the first ever Reusable Antimicrobial Respirator Masks to earn a CE Mark
Maximum Respiratory Protection provided by the SpectraShield™ Plus FFP3 Antimicrobial Respirator Mask" with Dual-Action" protection:
- Continuously Kills Bacteria and Inactivates Viruses
- Exceeds 99% plus filtration efficiency against Bacteria and Viruses
- Kills MS-2, MRSA, Haemophilus influenza, Legionella pneumophila and Streptococcus pyogenes, TB.
- Inactivates SARS, Bird Flu (H5N1), Influenza A, Human Rhinovirus, Adenovirus.
The SpectraShield™ Plus FFP3 Antimicrobial Respirator Mask provides:
- Superior filtration of FFP3 performance (French Standard).
- Continuous antimicrobial protection against viruses and bacteria.
- 99.9% filtration efficiency against viruses and bacteria as small as .03 microns.
- Exceeds the World Health Organization ("WHO") ( www.who.int/en ) guidelines for protection against infectious microbial threats such as Avian Influenza, SARS and Tuberculosis.
- Patented proven technology incorporating a U.S. Environmental Protection Agency ("EPA") approved antimicrobial agent which is embedded into the fiber for enhanced protection.
- Reduces mask odor caused by bacterial growth.
- Continuously self-sanitizes itself for extended use.
- Natural nontoxic antimicrobial agent is safe for wear.